Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Universe Harbors No Secrets

As I went into meditation last night, I had the idea that I would be open to the secrets the Universe holds and that somehow I would be privy to this information if I tried really hard to access it. I was under the impression that if someone was disciplined enough they could somehow tap into this vast collective of knowledge and information. What I did not realize until half way through meditation was that the Universe harbors no secrets. Those words met my ears with surprise. I took a deep breath in and as I exhaled everything around me opened up. Do you mean to tell me that there is no secret pass code to tapping into the secrets of the Universe? I don't have to stand on my head while chanting strange tones after fasting on nothing but carrot juice for a week? Just then it hit me like a jolt of knowing. Everything around us is energy. We are energy. Thought forms and emotions are energy. This was information I already knew but apparently either chose to ignore or forgot somehow along the way. The Universe is made up of all of this energy and it flows freely everywhere all the time. There are no hidden chambers, no secret boxes and no locked doors to peer behind. We all have the ability to explore and know everything the Universe holds. All we have to do is open our hearts and the knowledge will flow in and around and is always with us.

This seems amazingly simple and way too easy but if you think about it, psychics and mediums have been able to easily tap into this knowledge. Look at what happens when you get a tarot reading for example. Whether it be in person or at a distance, your reader is able to access information from the Universe about your life and situations in the past, present and future. We are all connected with each other and everything in the universe as a collective energy, or a collective consciousness. It's not magic and it's not just accessible to a gifted few. The knowledge and information around us is available to anyone at anytime. All one has to do is open their heart and let the information flow within. There is just one question remaining. How much do you really want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment