Monday, October 11, 2010

Weirdness In The Air.... A Conversation With A Friend

My friend and I recently had this conversation (Aug. 8th 2010).... have you had a similar experience? I'd love to hear about it. My theory is that it is a universal occurrance but then again, I know nothing....

Friend: I've noticed now that I am happier and following my own path certain people I know seem to be getting angry or annoyed with me. I notice when I stay in one place and don't do any spiritual growth then these people are fine but the second I step out of my box all hell breaks loose. I feel like because of what I've done I've upset some sort of balance...not to say I did something wrong but someone or something out there is not happy with me......

Me: You have upset the balance of the scale tipping to keep this world in the dark and leveled the playing field a bit. Whenever a lightworker experiences discontent coming from those around her/him it's a huge sign that you are doing exactly what you should be doing. I've learned that there are certain people and events set it our way [on purpose] to either knock us off our path or make us take a huge detour. When we don't detour and are doing what we are supposed to be doing some people will become upset with us. Some will become downright angry and others will simply walk out of our lives. Try not to take it personally. Know that you are where you need to be and doing what you need to be doing. The path of a lightworker is not an easy path but it is for the greater good of the all that you continue with your work as human-kind depends on it!

Friend: I'm so glad you understand♥
That is totally how I feel....this makes so much sense to me and it's not the first time I've experienced this either. I feel the need to protect myself now and like I said I can feel someone's or something's unhappiness about what I've done...very strange.

Me: What is it about the negative energy holders that agitates them so much when their energy stream is interrupted? Is it like when someone tries to break a bad habit and they become so overwhelmed with change that they have a hard time dealing with it and try to hold on to that bad habit even more?

No comments:

Post a Comment