Thursday, October 14, 2010

Embrace The Shallow People In Your Life.... Really!!

"Embrace the shallow people in your life. For they are the ones that teach us how to recognize and appreciate the depth in others!"

As I'm minding my own business, vacuuming up the house I get this very nice message from one of my guides. They tell me that it's okay that not everyone in my life has what I would consider a character of substance. Some people are just so wrapped up in their daily stuff that they don't ever consider that there is more to life than what's going on at that very moment. Some people are very much of the ME ME ME variety. Everything they do is motivated by how they can benefit from their actions , especially when it comes to helping others. They are very much a part of the "what's in it for me" crowd. Their motivations are so strikingly clear that everything they do involves a hitch and they simply will not do something out of kindness unless they feel that there will be a reward.

I have to be honest and say that once upon a time I was a part of the ME crowd also. I think that maybe we're all guilty of that at one time or another. I used to think that if I was nice, loving and giving to others that they automatically "owed me" the same return treatment. Luckily I found out at a relatively early age that this was definitely not the rule.  Even though I was outwardly kind and giving to others, (while secretly waiting for return) most people were oblivious to my kindness or just simply didn't care.

It is my experience that if you learn to embrace and appreciate everyone for who and what they are, whether flawed or not, it opens your heart up to experience complete and true love. With every negative experience a positive view point can be gained. As you go through life gathering information, experiences and memories you open up to seeing the world and it's people in a totally new light.

It is true that love does conquer all and when you learn to be positive, the ME crowd no longer makes you feel sad because you know that their actions are a gift to you from the Universe to help you become someone who radiates light and love.

Fill your heart with joy and kindness and it will radiate in everything that you do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy do I know some of these ME ME ME peeps! In fact I think we know some of the same ME ME ME peeps!

    ReplyDelete