Thursday, August 3, 2017

Looking Back.... A Reminder

Looking back through my notes I came across this. It was written 6 years ago today. I felt like publishing it to my blog today because as busy as I have been, it was a well needed reminder to myself. I haven't written a blog post in quite a while. I really should get back to it.



I just had a friend send me a text message asking: why me? all I did was care.... and so I reminded her, and reminded myself as well:

Its all about the divine plan. we are all put here to learn life lessons and help others learn too. sometimes what we go through in the learning process sucks and is painful but, they are things we must experience in order to evolve.. I also think that part of the learning is to change the way you subconsciously draw things toward yourself. Once we have learned to recognize and realize our behavior, we can change what we put out, and therefore change what we receive back.... 
life is busy and I think we all forget from time to time. I needed this reminder today as much as my friend needed it...... time to stop, center and breathe and remember that you are all LOVED very much even in times of strife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment